School Fees: 2023 / 2024
|Year Group||Ages||School Timings||September Term
|Little Durham||1 – 2 years||8am – 12pm||2,100||2,100||2,100|
|Playgroup – Morning||2 – 3 years||8am – 12pm||2,100||2,100||2,100|
|Playgroup – Extended Morning||2 – 3 years||8am – 2pm||2,400||2,400||2,400|
|Playgroup – Full day||2 – 3 years||8am – 3.15pm||2,600||2,600||2,600|
|Foundation Stage 1 (FS1)||3 – 4 years||8am – 2pm||2,400||2,400||2,400|
|Foundation Stage 1 (FS1) – Full Day||3 – 4 years||8am – 3.15pm||2,600||2,600||2,600|
|Foundation Stage 2 (FS2)||4 – 5 years||8am – 3.15pm||3,000||3,000||3,000|
|Year 1||5 – 6 years||8am – 3.30pm||3,250||3,250||3,250|
|Year 2||6 – 7 years||8am – 3.30pm||3,950||3,950||3,950|
|Year 3||7 – 8 years||8am – 3.30pm||4,500||4,500||4,500|
|Year 4||8 – 9 years||8am – 3.30pm||4,500||4,500||4,500|
*School finishes early on Friday: Little Durham, Playgroup & FS1 – 12pm / FS2 – 12:30pm / Year 1 – 12:45pm / Year 2, 3 & 4 – 2:45pm
- School fees are divided into termly installments payable in advance and due by the first day of each term.
- Fees are inclusive of tuition, snacks and lunch, school co-curricular activities, most excursions and ambulance service.
- Fees are denominated in USD.
- A reduction of 2.5% of the annual fee is given, per child, for every subsequent child enrolled into the school and will apply to the siblings in the lower classes.
Early Payment Discount
- A discount of 5% is given when full payment of the annual fees is made on or before the first day of the academic year.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of USD 50 is payable when a completed Application Form is submitted to the School.
- A non-refundable Admission Fee of USD 350 is payable to confirm a place at the School upon acceptance of the written Letter of Offer.
- A refundable Security Deposit, equivalent to one term’s fees, is payable at the same time as the Admissions Fee.
- This deposit will be refunded when a pupil leaves the School, subject to the required notice being given.
Notice of Withdrawal
- A full term’s notice is required when a pupil leaves the school, or when a place that is accepted is cancelled.
Lunch and Break-time Snacks
- Healthy and balanced lunches and snacks are prepared daily on the school premises by our catering company. Special dietary requirements are catered for, including vegetarian meals.
- Lunch is served Monday to Thursday to Playgroup Extended; Playgroup Full day; FS1 , FS2 and Year 1
- Lunch is served Monday to Friday to Year 2, 3 & 4
The School reserves the right to alter the fees and terms & conditions, subject to reasonable notice being given.